Ibrahim Ahmed Mohammed Khatab
Lawyer, Senior Partner
Over 25 years of experience, own office in Dahab
- Representation in the courts of South and North Sinai, civil and criminal cases
- Legal support of real estate trades
- Legal support of business projects
- Professional risk assessment when buying real estate in Sinai, examination of documents
- Legalization of changes
Buying property in Sinai. Three reasons why this is more difficult than it seems at first glance:
- The Sinai Peninsula is a special legal zone. Sinai law differs in many ways from Egyptian law, often to the detriment of foreign investors.
- The traditional law of the Bedouin clans is still valid in Sinai. In addition to checking official documents, you will need to make sure that your transaction does not violate local traditions and local ideas of fairness.
- Due to historical circumstances, there are very few properties with impeccable documents on the market.
- You will most likely have to spend time and effort to make sure that your property has legal status.
The cost of a one-time consultation on the prospects of buying real estate in Sinai is $50
Examination of documents for real estate – $100
Legal aspects of doing business in Sinai:
– Is it necessary to register a company on shares with a local resident?
– What additional licenses and permits are required?
– How to deal with competitors, regulatory authorities and local authorities?
The cost of a one-time consultation on doing business in Sinai is $50
Free legal advice: daily from 19:00 to 20:00 in our office above the Drinkis store, in the Al Togari Bazaar, Asalah, Dahab.